Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Christmas miracle!

Hey y'all!

Emily and I together celebrated our second ever Thanksgiving this weekend. A big group of church friends were hosted by a couple who cooked up the most food I have ever seen in a house for one meal. I saw my first ever whole turkey - it was 11kg! I even got to carve it. Getting into the spirit of things, I partook in what I was assured was a time honoured Thanksgiving tradition - eating so much I didn't want to move.

Apparently Thanksgiving ushers in the holiday season, which means we had to put up our Christmas decorations. Here are some photos.

We already have some presents under the tree - cheers, Matt and Sarsch. The second photo is a nice bit of creativity from Em.

Perhaps it's a bit of a stretch to say putting up our decorations is a Christmas miracle, but I do think my first blog post in about 9 months is pretty miraculous. More posts to follow! ... Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment